Welcome to OpSED
Open Standards for eDiscovery (OpSED) is a group dedicated to the creation and support of open standards for the eDiscovery industry.
By working with the litigation support community to develop baseline specification and metrics, we hope to encourage the creation of practical standards based on real-world industry requirements and to follow through with software vendors and service providers to encourage the adoption of those standards.
By publishing these works freely and without restriction, we hope to provide open access to knowledge and information about the technical challenges facing this industry, and ultimately increase collective understanding of these issues.
Sounds Great, What’s Next?
Some OpSED resources:
- OpSED Mailing List - Get involved, ask a question, or otherwise be part of the OpSED community
- OpSED Community Library - Have knowledge to share, or looking for knowledge? This is the place.
- ESI Data Model - Download the latest version of the data model resource package here!
- ESI Data Access Protocol - Find out all the details about the EDAP protocol, and download a specification or a reference implementation.
- ESI Data Set - COMING SOON: Download the latest version of the data set here!